Sunday, February 21, 2021

Lucky Me !

 I take a lot of pictures in the course of a year . Most never see the light of day . 

Some end up on here to be shared with friends and family .

 I often try to stage many in an attempt to get the perfect shot . The perfect lighting or the right angle to make the photo unforgettable .  

Sometimes I just get lucky! Sometimes everything comes together to create the perfect photo ! 

Today that was the case . A random photo taken on  a whim as we were hiking provided me with a beautiful and perfect picture! 

No staging, no thought , just a random shot as I looked back and said “hey” 

A perfect smile on the beautiful lady who makes my world complete ! 

A smile that would melt anyone’s heart and a beauty that rivals those 20 years her junior !

How on earth did I get so lucky!



No comments:

Post a Comment