Thursday, August 18, 2022

Lisa Crooker Smith

 Public Service Announcement,



If you are not interested in reading the thoughts of a gushing husband about how wonderful his wife is on her Birthday, scroll on!  

This post is not for you.

 If you are ok with my completely biased opinion on how wonderful Lisa is, I invite you to read on!

And yes, I know tomorrow is August 12, but I hope to being doing something special with this wonderful lady tomorrow, so I posted it today!

 August 12, 1965, the world health organization estimates there were 319,907 babies born on that day worldwide. 

The most popular name for babies here in America in 1965 was Lisa and Michael. 

August 12, 1965, was a sunny summer day with a high of 77 degrees, it was a Thursday.

At 10:30 Pm on August 12,1965 the world became a better place for so many of us as Lisa Crooker entered the world.

If you know her, you know exactly what I mean by that bold statement.

 Her friendly, gentle demeanor has guided her entire life and blessed so many along the way.  

Whether you are a friend, coworker, relative or just someone who has spent a little time with Lisa, you know what I mean. 

The middle child of Bill and Nancy Crooker, Lisa was between younger twin sisters and an older big sister. 

Lisa developed many of the classic middle child traits.  Peacemaker, selfless, worried about everyone else over herself. You know the traits.

She has dedicated her life to helping and taking care of others, often at her own expense. 

Her family is and always has been her top priority! 

So many in our world, including myself, search, and struggle to find a purpose that makes us feel fulfilled, or valued. 


Lisa has had her focus from day one.

Be the best wife, mother, and friend she could be.

Be kind to all and always see the best in everyone you meet!

Although time has passed and the focus of her efforts have changed, the goal is still the same. 

Yes, she is still the best wife, mother, and friend anyone could ask for, but now she works to be the best Mother in-law and Grandma she can be! 

She has widened her circle of love and continues to strive to be the best she can at supporting those important to her. 

Her life focuses narrowly on those who are important to her, all else takes a back seat.

I may be biased but when I look at the past 57 years that Lisa Crooker Smith has been on this planet, I can confidently say that she should be content in knowing that she has blessed so many of us by being a part of our lives. 

I ask you all to join me in wishing this sweet lady a Happy Birthday!

 Let her know she is as special to us as she works so hard to be!

Happy Birthday Lisa Crooker Smith. 

I love more than you will ever know!

No comments:

Post a Comment