Monday, March 22, 2021

Al Has a Blog ??

 So I have been working on putting together a Blog. 

A blog as I am using it is just a place to store all of my stories so they are accessible to folks who are new to my ramblings or may have missed some and wish to find them. 

Thanks Dennis Fortier for the encouragement and info about Blogging! Dennis has an Award Winning  Blog called "Too Much Den". if I did this right you can find him here: 

http://www.whatwoulddensay.blogspot.com

I call my Blog "Reflections" Thanks to Elaine Fitzgerald,  whose insight around the nature of my efforts really hit home for me. 

We can call them stories , or pieces or ramblings or anything we want but in reality they are my "Reflections" ...... Reflections of the past , present, and even future. 

I have posted 36 Reflections here that have been previously posted on Facebook. I had no idea I had written that many !   

In the upper right corner of this page you will see a " Follow by Email" button. 

If you would like to get an email every time I post something new just put your email in and hit submit. 

It will create a pop up asking if you are a robot. Just deny being a robot(unless you are) and you are all set. 

You will get an email making sure it was what you wanted to do. Just click the link in the email and you will be sent an email every time I post a Blog..

Each Blog has a Comment/Feedback section as well that can be used. Please do !

I will still be sharing my posts on Facebook as well but this just gives me the "notebook"  to keep them all in that everyone was suggesting.  Its just a digital notebook. 

Any anyone who is just starting to follow my ramblings can find them all in one place should they wish.

Please let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment